1. 2018 4th-hottest year on record
2. Houses designed for retaining heat in Northern Europe exacerbate the heat problem
3. Increased frequency of heat waves, drought conditions and torrential rain
4. CALIFORNIA suffered drought 2011- 2016 and now starting again
5. Heat save breaks records in different parts of the world – Japan, S. Korea, N. Korea all hard hit.
6. Many experts believe insufficient action being taken to reduce man-made carbon emissions despite the IPCC Paris Agreement.
TIME IS RUNNING OUT. Pressure your local politicians to do more to combat the effects of climate change in your region.